Hosting with us is easy!
- WordPress monthly update service included (a $15.00 value) Includes keeping WordPress Security releases and plugins up to date and current.
- Your site is backed up on a regular basis.
- Add a Secure Server Certificate (HTTPS). Available at affordable rates and easy to install.
- SiteLock Security provides the protection you need to make sure your website is free from malware and other hacks.
- On our Virtual Private Servers, you are not sharing your space on over crowded shared servers. We maintain limits on how many websites we have on each server and personally manage each of them.
For affordable small business hosting:
Shared Hosting is very similar to living in an Apartment Complex. All residents are in the same location and must share the available resources with everyone. All accounts must share the available resources with all the other accounts on the server. These include CPU time, memory, and disk space. This can sometimes be shared out amongst hundreds of other people, and because all those websites are on the same physical server, it only takes a handful of larger websites to swallow up too many resources, and your website will be affected. Shared hosting is usually the first step people take when setting up their own website, usually because it’s cheap and easy to set up. You can host all sorts of applications (such as WordPress), and there are plenty of email accounts to go around. It is an affordable solution for a small website or blog. If your website becomes popular, you may need to upgrade to managed VPS Hosting. This will allow you to handle all the new traffic coming to your site.
Please contact me for WordPress maintenance plans and Hosting options.